SBT Technical Services
On-site maintenance and repair service provided at the client's location.
Service agreements feature:
- Engineer to arrive with all parts necessary to complete repairs on covered equipment
- Standard response is next day
- Custom response times and extended hours of coverage are available
SBT will upgrade and extend the term of the manufacturer's off-site or two day response
service to next day on-site service for parts still under warranty coverage. Upgrade
option is available for products manufactured by vendors we have an Authorized Warranty
On-site maintenance and repair service provided at the client's location on a best
effort response time basis.
- Troubleshoot problem and dispatch Engineer as required
- All parts, labor, and travel expenses billed at the current rates
- Standard response is typically next day
Off-site maintenance and repair service provided at the Chippen Street service
- Initial call screening and attempt to resolve problem
- Coordinate the shipment of faulty unit to Chippen Street office
- Standard repair is typically completed within 24 hours of receipt
- Priority response available on a custom quote basis
SBT Technical Services was started in 1986. The company since then has grown to
become a major provider of Computer Products, and
Integration Services to small, medium, and large corporations. Most importantly,
SBT Technical Services' extensive experience in all aspects of information processing
allows it to uniquely serve the role of a "total solution sales and service
organisation". The diversity of the company allows our customers to choose
from the best and complete line of products and services in the industry.
SBT Technical Services is a division of SBT Information Systems Australia.
SBT Information Systems Pty Ltd
44 Chippen Street
Chippendale NSW 2008
(02) 9310-1144 fax 9310-1214
Caution - work
in progress at this site
Send a comment to SBT.
Operated by: SBT Information Systems
This site is hosted by SBT Internet Systems